Friday, November 11, 2011

The Comic



I haven't posted any new work in a while because I'm currently pursuing a childhood dream...creating a comic novel. It took 31 years, but I've finally gotten around to planning out 160 pages of story arc (with a larger story arc extending over 3 other books). I'll finish the first 60 pages by January (inked, colored, lettered) and begin submitting it to publishers. If that doesn't work out, I'll attempt self-publishing. Either way, this is fun and VERY different than painting. Here are two images from the comic...one colored, one in B/W. Expect more updates over the next few months.

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME, Chase!!!! Can't wait to see the finished book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I didn't realize I could see a preview on here!! Maybe you mentioned..sorry, if so. This is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Holly, by the way...I didn't know what to do so I put ananymous. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha....thanks 'Anonymous Holly'. I smell a nickname.

      Delete